2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards to Study in Australia: The University of New South Wales in Australia is offering a range of scholarships and awards available for international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. These scholarships are targeted mainly at high performing students irrespective of their country of origin.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship Amount Varies.
Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses tenable in the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
English Language Requirement: May be required, Students from non-English speaking countries may be required to provide proof of the language ability.
Consider Applying Also For:
- UQ-Liveris Academy International Scholarships in Australia 2019
- Study in Austria: MODUL University International MBA Scholarships 2020
- International Students Tuition Awards 2020 at the University of Southern Maine, USA
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards, it is expected that;
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing at UNSW.
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate program.
Application Procedures for the 2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards to Study in Australia – How-to-Apply:
Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking you must be submitted an online admission application, Register and complete your application and submit a application for T1 2020 by the deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2019