International funding for Research At University of Sydney in Australia: A research is one of the developmental tools that boost the economy of any organization, that why the University of Sydney is providing funding for research to students of school of economics to conduct research into social and economic disadvantage for 2020/2021 academic session.
They offer the widest range of academic programs of any university in Australia. Commitment to creating higher education and leadership opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and valuing Indigenous culture. They make lives better by producing leaders of society and equipping the people with leadership qualities so they can serve our communities at every level.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate or Masters
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: School of Economics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International funding for Research At University of Sydney in Australia; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application is open to both domestic and international students.
- The award is available for Bachelor of Economics, or the Master of Economics or Master of Economic Analysis.
- Candidates must enroll in full-time study in a Bachelor of Economics, or the Master of Economics or Master of Economic Analysis of the University.
- Applicants must be ready to conduct research in social and economic disadvantage within families and across generations
- Candidates must have a research supervisor that is affiliated with the Life Course Centre (LCC).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of English language proficiency.
Application Procedures for the International funding for Research at University of Sydney in Australia
How- To- Apply
To be enrolled or have an unconditional offer to study full-time in the honours year of a Bachelor of Economics, or the Master of Economics or Master of Economic Analysis, candidates must take admission at the University of Sydney. Thereafter, they must complete and submit the online funding form. Eligible applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
Document Requirement: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a cover letter.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2020