International Students Achievement Scholarships 2020 at University of Queensland: The University of Queensland in Australia is inviting applications from international students as well as domestic students for the University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music Achievement Scholarship.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and assist meritorious students (both new students and currently enrolled students) who are enrolled in studies in music at The University of Queensland and are residents of St Leo’s College.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland (St Leo’s College).
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: $6,000
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are for undergraduate degree courses in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: May be required, please refer to university’s admission requirements.
Apply Also for:
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- International Students Centenary Award Scholarships 2020 at University Of Alberta, Canada (Worth $20,000)
General Eligibility Criteria: To be awarded the International Students Achievement Scholarships 2020 at University of Queensland (St Leo’s College); it is expected that;
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants must enroled full-time in an Approved Program; and
Is a resident at St Leo’s College.
Application Procedures for the International Students Achievement Scholarships 2020 at University of Queensland (St Leo’s College) – How-to-Apply:
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019