International Students Science and Engineering Scholarships 2020 at QUT: International students are now being welcomed to apply for the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Scholarships to be taken at the School of Engineering and Computer Science of the university in Australia. The awards are aimed at intending undergraduate students into an honours degree program of the school.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Scholarships to be taken at: School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Queensland University of Technology.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Cash Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Students
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship valued at £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Honours degree courses at School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- Merit Scholarship for International Students at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Academic Excellence 2019 Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Science and Engineering Scholarships 2020 at QUT;
- Applicant must be applying for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020 and be supervised in your honours research by an academic staff member of the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science School.
- Applicants must be International students
Application Procedures for the International Students Science and Engineering Scholarships 2020 at QUT – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply and be enrolled in a bachelor degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After their admission status has been confirmed, applicants can submit then online award application form.
Application Deadline: February 16, 2020