2020 Scholarship for International Students to Study in Sweden: Applications are by this notice requested from applicants to apply for the international students’ scholarship to study in Sweden. The scholarship will be taken at Kristianstad University, Sweden and will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. The assessment of scholarship applications is made on the basis of the merits and documents provided to the Assessment Committee. The scholarship aims to support non EU/EEA and Switzerland students to acquire quality education and relevant skills in a world-class university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kristianstad University
Scholarship to be taken at: Sweden
Scholarship Type: Full and Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Masters degree courses available at Kristianstad University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from outside the EU/EEA and switzerland
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 Scholarship for International Students to Study in Sweden, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens or countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland pursuing a master’s degree programme at Kristianstad University.
- Applicants that applied in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round.
- Applicants that have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in a recognized university.
- Applicants must have an excellent study merits and good proficiency in English language.
- Applicants are to make available copies of their academic certificates and official transcripts.
- Applicants are to provide statement of purpose outlining the reason they should be considered for the scholarship.
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London, 2020
- 2020 National Fellowship Program of the Jefferson Scholars Foundation
Application Procedure for the 2020 Scholarship for International Students to Study in Sweden
Applicants are to fill out the online scholarship application form and should ensure that all relevant information is provided before the application expiration dates.
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2020