2020 Karlstad University Global Scholarship for International Students in Sweden: The Karlstad University in Sweden is offering her global scholarship opportunities for international students wishing to study in Sweden commencing the next academic academic session.
The Karlstad University Global Scholarship programme is aiming at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Karlstad University.
Scholarships to be taken at: The Karlstad University, Sweden.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards.
Scholarship level: All study levels.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: 25 to 100% tuition waiver.
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- 2020 Scholarship for International Students to Study in Sweden
- IPOET Scholarships Awards 2020/2021 at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
General Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- The study award is aiming at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies (you may see exemptions in official webpage).
- The scholarship is only awarded for programs starting in a fall semester. An offer of a scholarship is only valid for the year and the program stipulated in the program notification.
- Applicant should check and be sure they meet the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates whom English is not their first language will be required to provide evidence that they meet English language requirements of the school.
Application Procedures for the 2020 Karlstad University Global Scholarship for International Students – How-to-Apply:
In order to apply, Applicants must apply for studies at Karlstad University before applying for scholarship. After taking the process you need to use the link on the right hand side or click here. You should make ready and upload all previous transcripts and certificates for this study program.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2020.