University Canada West International Student Leaders Award Scholarships 2020: Students around the world wishing to pursue their degree programme at the University Canada West are invited to apply for the International Student Leaders Award Scholarships 2020 being one of the numerous scholarship programmes offered by the university for the academic session.
The University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program. You must apply by the Entrance Award Application Deadline which is at least 30 days before the start of your first term at UCW.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): University Canada West (UCW).
Scholarships to be taken at: University Canada West (UCW), Canada
Scholarship Type: Entrance Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Bachelors and Masters or Associate degrees
Scholarship Worth: Up to $12,000. (The educational bursary is dependent on the strength application and personal statement:
- up to $12,000 for tier 1 and
- up to $8000 for tier 2.
Subject Eligibility: All bachelors and masters degree programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Recommended for You Also:
- International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University, USA
- Merit-Based International Student Scholarships at University of Alabama, USA
- Donald A. Wehrung Award 2020/2021 for International Student to study at UBC, Canada
General Eligibility Criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible (except the USA).
- Candidates are required to enrol in the degree program at the university. (MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts).
- For admission purpose, students must have at minimum an overall average of C or better (2.00 on a 4.33 scale) or the equivalent of a Canadian qualification.
Application Procedures for the University Canada West International Student Leaders Award Scholarships 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Document Requirements: Documents to be uploaded during application include Official transcripts of all the previous school attended, resume, a personal statement of purpose, (which should describe: your educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome are required by the university).
Application Deadline: Open for the 2020-21 academic year