2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme: The MTN Global Graduate Programme announces the commencement of application for young and talented graduates to apply for the 2020 graduate development scheme. The programme is designed to provide a privileged opportunity that will facilitate the acquisition of knowledge by the young graduates to fit into critical roles at MTN. The programme is a combination of partnership between Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy as well as on-the-job training through employment and placement into critical roles. The MTN Graduate Programme offers top graduates great development opportunities as well as a significant employment experience in a company that shapes the continent.
Programme Sponsor(s): MTN
Programme to be taken at: South Africa
Programme Type: Mentorship, Internship
Programme level: Graduates
Programme Value: Financial rewards for performance, global induction, medical aid, career development.
Subject Eligibility: Not stated.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The programme is for young Africans.
You may also like: 2020 Scholarship for International Students to Study in Sweden
Programme Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be talented young graduate from Africa willing to develop his/her career with MTN
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the core values of MTN during the period of the entire programme.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo a blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels and connection to social media platforms.
- Applicants must be good team players and can interact in a group of people from different backgrounds.
- 2020 Internship Programme for Africans Sponsored by African Development Bank
- Masters Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries, 2020
Application Procedure for the 2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
Applicants are to access and complete the online application form after going through all the information required for the application on the official webpage.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020