Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship 2020 at University Of Minnesota in USA (Fully Funded): Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who have completed their bachelor’s degree and would like to pursue their Masters degree program in the United States to apply for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship 2020 at University Of Minnesota. The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is proud to announce the fourth round of the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program which is a fully funded scholarship program for candidates seeking the degree of Masters of Development Practice (MDP) from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Foundation.
Scholarships to be taken at: University Of Minnesota, USA.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth: Unknown but full funding.
Subject Eligibility: Candidates should be seeking a degree in Masters of Development Practice (MDP)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African students (Egypt).
English Language Requirement: IELTS or TOEFL is required.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for this program:
- Applicants must be nationals of Egypt
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Minnesota, USA.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have good academic records.
Application Procedures for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Masters Scholarship 2020 at University Of Minnesota in USA – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are to download the application and fill in all the required fields, then send the completed hard copy application forms, and required documents by mail to Newton Education Services.
Address: Building 4, Floor 4, Regus Offices, Arkan Plaza, El Sheikh Zayed, Plot 31, in front of Zayed 2000 Compound, Giza, 11728, Egypt.
Recommended Opportunities for You:
- Reach Oxford Scholarship for Students from Low-Income Countries, 2020
- MOM International Excellence Scholarships 2020 at University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of Liverpool Fully Funded International Scholarships 2019
- Completed application form including the personal statement
- Copy of valid passport ID page
- Updated resume
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- GRE score
- Two letters of recommendation
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
It is advisable that candidates fill and submit their application earlier enough since mailing systems are sometimes posed to delays.
Application Deadline: October 17 2019 (5pm Cairo time).