University of Liverpool Fully Funded International Scholarships 2019: Applications are hereby invited from students around the globe for the international scholarship award at the University of Liverpool in UK for Masters Students. Masters students in Finance and Management related studies are eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded on bases of academic excellence and only to candidates who have successfully secured admission into the University of Liverpool. If you are interested, then you need to go through the eligibility criteria and begin your application now.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Liverpool.
Scholarship to be Taken At: University of Liverpool, UK.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Masters Degree Program.
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated, full scholarship.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers Accounting, Banking and Finance, International Accounting, and Finance and Investment Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from the UK, EU and International students.
English Language Requirements: Proficiency in English Language may be required. See the school admission guidelines
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and foreign students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for applying to a Master’s degree program in the field of Accounting, International Accounting, Banking and Finance, and Finance and Investment Management at the Management School of London.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies.
Scholarship Benefits: The international scholarship award for Masters Studies will provide full-tuition fee cover for a master’s degree program at the University of Liverpool, UK.
- 2019 UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarships for Masters Students
- University of London Distance learning Scholarships for Masters Students, 2019
Application Procedures for the University of Liverpool Fully Funded International Scholarships 2019 – How-to-Apply:
First step of this application is to seek for a place at the postgraduate school of the university as a student. You may use the link provided to enrol for a masters degree program.
All applicants who successfully enrol in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
Visit: Official Scholarship Link