University of Helsinki International Masters Scholarship, 2020: Applications are invited from qualified and outstanding international students for a master’s degree scholarship application at the University of Helsinki, Finland. The scholarship is intended for excellent and smart students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland wishing to undertake a Master’s degree in a course tenable at the University of Helsinki for a duration of two years. The University of Helsinki is rated among the top 1% of the world’s research universities because the university is ranked among the top 100 best universities. Studying with Helsinki offers a student the opportunity to become the best in the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Helsinki
Scholarship to be taken at: Finland
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: €13,000 to €18,000
Subject Eligibility: Master’s courses available at the University of Helsinki
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply
You may also like: Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Programme for International Students, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Helsinki International Masters Scholarship, 2020, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s Degree with excellent result from any recognized university and can provide proof of same
- Applicants must meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland
- Applicants are to note that the scholarships are competitive and will be awarded to applicants who merit same.
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for Masters Studies (Fully-Funded)
- Destination Australia Scholarship 2020 for International Students at University of Queensland, Australia
Application Procedure for the University of Helsinki International Masters Scholarship, 2020
- Applicants are to find the master’s programme of choice in the university’s portal/
- Applicants are to follow the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and also attach the required supporting documents.
- Applicants are to apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Applicants are to ensure that they submit all the required documents before the application expiration date.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020