Destination Australia Scholarship 2020 at University of Queensland: The University of Queensland in Australia now opens application for international students with high academic records and motivation to enrol for Destination Australia Scholarship 2020 to study in Australia.
The objective of the grant is to attract and support to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: All Study Level
Scholarship Worth: $15,000.
Subject Eligibility: Agriculture and Environment.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Destination Australia Scholarship 2020 at University of Queensland;
- Applicants must be international students from any nationality around the globe.
- Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling for a Bachelors or Masters Degree program in Agriculture and Environment.
- Applicant must be enrolled and studying at the UQ Gatton campus
- Applicants are studying full-time in a degree that is fully delivered at UQ’s Gatton campus
- Applicants are studying one of the following qualification levels:
- Bachelor Degree, Bachelors Honours Degree, Masters Degree
- See Terms and conditions for list of eligible programs
- Applicants must meet and accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
- Maintain a student visa for the duration of the program
The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The value of an award is $15,000 per year to the successful students.
Recommended Also For You: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 for Masters Studies (Fully-Funded)
Application Procedures for the Destination Australia Scholarship 2020 at University of Queensland – How-to-Apply
Applicants who are interested and eligible to apply for the grant are requested to take admission into a bachelor or masters degree program at the university. Thereafter, international students can access the application form through the online portal.
Document Requirements: Documents to upload will include CV, research proposal no more than 2,000 words and Writing Sample and copy of previous diploma/degree obtained.
Application Deadline: 17 January 2020