Application for the International Students Scholarship at Clark University, United States is ongoing to enrol for a position at Clark University. The scholarship will be awarded to bright and excellent students who have an excellent track record of academic accomplishments. Clark University was founded in 1887 to give the world original thinkers, compassionate leaders, and defiant voices. Established as the first all-graduate institution in the country, the institution is committed to meaningful education that leads to positive transformation for our community and our world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clark University
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Upto $15,000 to $25,000.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship covers all courses at Clark University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students
Apply for This Also: University of Toronto International Excellence Science and Engineering Award 2020
Scholarship Selection and Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible, applicants must be in their first year of studies (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Applicants must demonstrate the capacity to provide leadership in his/her community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- Applicant should have excellent academic credentials.
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarship at Clark University, United States of America
- Application for the International Students Scholarships at Clark University, United States of America form is available after 1 August 2019.
- Applicants interested in the scholarship should fill out the Common Application. Applicants will then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essay is 15 November for Early Action and Early Decision, and 1 February for Regular Decision candidates.
Visit the official scholarship webpage for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Deadline: 15th November, 2019