International Business School starter scholarship for undergraduates from the world over is ongoing and students with great academic and leadership potentials are invited to embrace the opportunity by enrolling for the scholarship award. The scholarship opportunity is offered by the International Business School, Budapest for young and aspiring scholars for the 2020-2021 academic session. The International Business School located at Budapest is one of the emerging education institution in Europe that has grown to become a modern and world-class business school with the capacity to train students to compete favorably with other international counterparts.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Business School (IBS), Budapest
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 25% Tuition fee
Scholarship Slots: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Any undergraduate course offered at the college
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply
You may also see: Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Award for Economics
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in any Buckingham-validated English language Bachelors programme at IBS.
- Applicants must be within the age limit of 18-25 at the time of application
- Applicants must submit a motivation letter stating why he/she is suitable for the scholarship
- Applicants must possess an IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL 90 iBT with certificate not older than 2 years.
Other Recommended Opportunities:
- Fully-Funded Wadsworth African Fellowship Awards for African Scholars
- International Students Scholarship at University of Westminster, 2019/2020
- International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
Application Procedure for the International Business School Starter Scholarship to Study in Hungary
- Applicants for the scholarship award should apply for a bachelors programme admission of IBS online.
- Applicants must upload the required supporting documents (High school diploma or its equivalent or transcript of results if the diploma is not ready)
- Applicants are also to upload their passport, IELTS or TOEFL language certificate.
- Applicants are to indicate simultaneously their interest to be granted the IBS Started Scholarship by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are to note that their application will be approved by the Rector if successful and the successful applicant will be notified.
- Applicants are to note that the International Business School Starter Scholarship cannot be used with the Academic scholarship.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019