Carvalho International Research Fellowship at the United States, 2020: The Government Accountability Project (GAP) is pleased to announce the application for the Carvalho International Research Fellowship for international applicants to be taken at the United States of America. The fellowship is a three-month program beginning 1st June, 2020 and is aimed at research issues related to corruption and/or illegality and whistleblowing at the international level. The fellow will receive funding from Government Accountability Project to carry out research on international corruption and whistleblowing. The work proposed for the Government Accountability Project Fellowship may focus on one of these topics or on another issues related to wrong doing. Whistleblowing and reprisal in an international context.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Government Accountability Project
Fellowship to be taken at: United States of America
Fellowship level: Researchers
Fellowship Worth: $15,000
Subject Eligibility: Social Sciences and related field
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for international applicants
You may also like: President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Carvalho International Research Fellowship at the United States, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be faculty member with a current teaching/research position at a college or university in the social sciences, who will conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research on the topics.
- Applicants must possess prior research or work experience related to transparency and accountability.
- Applicants for the Carvalho International Research Fellowship must show strong leadership and research skills and be able to interact with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
- Applicants must possess relevant qualification in the social sciences and related field with minimum of a postgraduate degree from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of fellows of the Carvalho International Research Fellowship.
- United States Professional Fellows Program for International Applicants, 2020
- US Government Global UGRAD Program 2020 (Fully-Funded to Study in US)
Application Procedure for the Carvalho International Research Fellowship at the United States, 2020
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and research statement by March 15th, 2020 with “Research Fellowship” in the subject line to Michael Termini at MichaelT@whistleblower.org
Visit the Official webpage for More Details
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2020