Stanford GSB Research Fellows Program for International Students, 2020: The Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) Research Fellows program is hereby open for application from deserving and qualified international students for the 2020 application cycle. The Program offers a unique opportunity for pre-doctoral educational opportunity for high achieving individuals to participate in the intellectual life at Stanford GSB and the university. The two year fellowship is for students who are passionate about gaining valuable training and experience toward a career in academic research before applying to a PhD program in business and related fields.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Stanford GSB Research Fellows Program
Fellowship to be taken at: United States
Fellowship Type: Full Fellowship
Fellowship level: Pre-doctoral
Fellowship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Fields of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Information and Technology, Organizational Behavior and Political Economy.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for students from African Countries, Britain, France, Germany, other European countries, Middle east, Canada, Latin America, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal, Philippines, Russian republics, Other Asian countries.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for admission into the Stanford GSB Research Fellows Program, applicants must meet on of the following before the start of the program:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a U.S, college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association; or
- Applicants must have completed an international degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university duly recognized.
- Applicants are to ensure that the complete the online application.
- Applicants are to attach copies of their CV or resume, two letters of recommendation, unofficial transcripts and TOEFL scores if applicable.
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards for International Students, 2020
- Scholarships for international Undergraduate and Masters Students at Huddersfield
Application procedure for the Stanford GSB Research Fellows Program for International Students, 2020
Applicants are encouraged to complete the online application form using the official application webpage before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2020