NPDC/Seplat JV Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians 2019/2020: Undergraduate students in selected courses from Nigerian universities are invited to apply for the NPDC/Seplat JV Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians 2019/2020. Students in their 200 level are invited to apply. The scholarship is part of corporate social responsibility (CSR) of Seplat JV and is aimed to assist students with tuition, textbooks, stipends and other educational expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NPDC/SEPLAT JV.
Scholarship to be Taken At: All Nigerian University.
Scholarship Type: Yearly cash/stipend award
Scholarship level: Scholarships for 200 level Undergraduates in universities
Scholarship Worth: Amount to be awarded not stated
Subject Eligibility: See eligibility within this post.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian undergraduate students.
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements:
The following are basic requirements and eligibility conditions attached to the application guidelines for the NPDC/Seplat JV Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
You May Also Apply For: OSOPADEC 2019/2020 Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate Students
Subject Eligibility for the NPDC/Seplat JV Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Application Procedures for the NPDC/Seplat JV Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme – How-to-Apply
Applications are currently being received online and ongoing till the application closing date. If you interested and qualified then follow instructions below to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th July, 2019.
Recommended Post(s): Canadian University 2019/2020 Undergraduate Students Scholarships