Canadian University 2019/2020 Undergraduate Students Scholarships: Applications are hereby welcomed from suitably qualified students across the globe for the Undergraduate scholarship program at Canadian University Dubai. The scholarship is aimed at encouraging high achieving students to reach their greater goals of educational pursuit. Read details and apply to scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canadian University.
Scholarship Type: Tuition waiver scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarship for undergraduate programs
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Scholarships are in the categories of 100% Tuition Waiver, 50% Tuition Waiver and 20% Tuition Waiver
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are for all subject areas tenable in Canadian University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
English Language Requirement: May not be required, refer to admission requirements.
You May Also Apply For: 2019 Global Undergraduate Scholarships Award at Kent State University, USA
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
To apply and be qualified for the Canadian University 2019/2020 Undergraduate Students Scholarships;
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent grades
Apply to this Also: Canadian Visa Application Guide | Apply Now
Application procedures for the Canadian University 2019/2020 Undergraduate Students Scholarships:
All interest applicants should proceed to apply for scholarships through the link provided. You follow all necessary steps and instructions provided in the scholarship page
- Please note that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th July 2019
- 20th December 2019.