Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program: Application is now being received for the TEF-UNDP Sahel Africa Youth Entrepreneurship Programme. This program is targeted at young entrepreneurs within the Sahel region of Africa and aims to support new and popping businesses across the region. If you are an entrepreneur or have an entrepreneurial idea you wish to grow, then you can grab this opportunity.
Program Sponsor(s): Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Program Type: Youth Entrepreneurship Development Program
Scholarship level: Entrepreneurs within Youth age bracket
Grant Amount: See program description
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Applicants from Sahel African Countries to include Nigeria, Chad, Cameroun, Niger, Mali, Mauritania and Burkina Faso.
Consider Applying Also For:
- Rotary Foundation 2019 International Scholarship Awards for Development
- NPDC/Seplat JV Undergraduates Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians 2019/2020
The Sahel Africa Youth Entrepreneurship Programme is an initiative of Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The TEF-UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship programme is targeted at young Africans and aim to train, mentor and financially support 100,000 young entrepreneurs in a the next 10 years. The goal is to contribute to the overall target to generate at least 10million new jobs and $10 billion in new annual revenues across Africa.
Program Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Must be an entrepreneur for the seven Sahel African countries: Nigeria, Chad, Cameroun, Niger, Mali, Mauritania and Burkina Faso.
- Your business must not be more than 3years in existence. Potential businesses at the idea stage are encouraged.
Program Benefits: The TEF-UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship Program will attract the following benefits;
- African entrepreneurs will gain non-refundable seed capital, access to a 12-week business training and mentoring. They will also receive visibility and numerous business networking opportunities.
Application Procedures for the TEF-UNDP Sahel Youth Entrepreneurship Program – How-to-Apply:
Applications for the Entrepreneurship Development Program can be submitted in two ways
Option 1: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should visit the nearest UBA branch in any of the listed countries to obtain the application form and be guided through the application or
Option 2: If you are comfortable with online application you can proceed to apply online by clicking on the “Apply” button provided:
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 5, 2019.
Recommended Post(s): OSOPADEC 2019/2020 Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate Students