International Students Scholarship at the University of Surrey, 2019: Applications are ongoing for the International Students Scholarship at the University of Surrey for Engineering and Physical Sciences 2019 entry. Applicants must have been offered admission to study a full-time course at the MSc level by the departments in the Engineering and Physical Sciences Faculties of the University of Surrey.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Surrey.
Scholarship Type: Partly funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate studies
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship worth is between £2500- £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Engineering and Physical Science Students
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
English Language Requirement: Not stated
You may also apply for:Swansea University Masters of Science Scholarships in UK, 2019 | Ends Soon
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The following eligibility conditions are to be considered before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be an offer holder for a full-time programme in engineering or physical sciences departments.
- Applicant must possess either a 2:1 or a first class honours degree or equivalent (see further equivalency information)
- Applicant must apply for their preferred programme within the acceptable timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Applicant must be enrolled as an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Applicant must be self-funded
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Also, students enrolling in programmes with a February 2020 start date will be considered for the 2019 scholarship amount as they are starting in the 2019/20 academic year and paying 2019/20 tuition fees.
Application Procedure for International Students Scholarship at the University of Surrey, 2019
For this scholarship, there is no formal application. All eligible offer holders that comply with the above mentioned criteria will be considered, and all qualifying offer holders will be contacted through email.
The scholarship award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. For programmes of more than one year (i.e MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
Final decisions on the applicant’s eligibility and provision of scholarships will be done by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
Recommended Link(s):Fully Funded International Engineering Scholarships at Monash University 2019