OSOPADEC 2019/2020 Bursary and Scholarship Awards: Students hailing from Ondo State and currently in a recognized higher institution are welcomed to apply for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards 2019/2020. Interested and qualified persons should go through the application procedure for the bursary. Apply now so as not to miss out. See also Other Student Bursaries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): OSOPADEC.
Scholarship Type: Yearly Cash Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Students
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Please see general eligibility for details on this
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Indigenes of Ondo States, Nigeria.
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable.
General Eligibility for the Bursary and Scholarship Award 2019/2020
Interested applicants for the OSOPADEC 2019/2020 Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate Students must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduates and students who are currently in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include: Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by relevant government agency are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
You Can Also Apply For: 2019 Global Undergraduate Scholarships At The University of Sheffield in the UK
Application Procedures for the OSOPADEC 2019/2020 Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate Students:
Every application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied with the following documents:
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Student identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
Application Deadline: May 21st, 2019