NLNG Students Internship 2019 Application Now Ongoing: Application is ongoing for the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) student’s internship (SIWES) 2019 application for Nigerian students. Interested and qualified students are encouraged to apply for placement. The NLNG has been very successful in its operation since its incorporation in May 17th,1989, delivering its first LNG cargo in 1999 October. The company encourages and support individuals within its workforce to carry out their assigned duty with the best of their abilities within highly professional teams acting within the framework of the company’s value. The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) core business interests are production, marketing and shipping of Liquefied Natural Gas and Natural Gas Liquids with each sector having job types and development opportunities for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated workforce. In all its business and social activities, NLNG’s driving force remains its vision to help in building a better Nigeria.
Internship Sponsor(s): Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG)
Internship to be taken at: Nigeria
Internship Type: SIWES
Internship level: Undergraduate
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at a Nigerian university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students with studentship in a Nigerian University
Internship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be a registered student in a recognized university in Nigeria
- Applicants with good academic track records are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with interest in the oil and gas sector of the Nigerian economy
- NoemDek Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019 for Young Graduates
- World Bank Group Paid Winter Internship Program 2020 for Young Graduates
Application Procedure for NLNG Students Internship 2019 Application Now Ongoing
Applicants are to follow the guideline below on how to apply:
- Applicants are to know that for best experience and performance, they are encouraged to use a desktop computer or a laptop with internet explorer version 11and above or google chrome browser.
- Applicants are to visit the website nigerialng.com
- Applicants are to navigate to the career page
- Applicants are to read the Guidelines on how to register and apply.
- Applicants are to register an account on the portal. Applicants are to use a valid email address, use an easy-to-remember USERNAME and Password
- Applicants will be able to access the application after successful registration on the portal.
- Applicants are to fill and complete the application form and submit same.
- Applicants will receive a confirmatory email upon successful submission.
Application Deadline: 13th November, 2019