Academic Scholarships for International Students at Luther College, USA: Luther College welcomes application for a scholarship position for international students. Students with exceptional academic and leadership potentials are encouraged to apply for the academic scholarships at the college. At Luther, the talents international students bring to the college to make it a great institution is highly valued and as such opportunities are given to such students to demonstrate its strong commitment to global diversity. The college strives to meet the financial need of all international students admitted with a combination of merit and need-based financial aid and college-funded work study.
Luther College is located in the vibrant town of Decorah in northeastern Iowa with several undergraduate courses in the liberal arts. The college strives to make the institution affordable for all students by offering scholarships, work study and need-based aid. The college offers more than sixty (60) majors and pre-professional programs leading to the award of bachelor of arts degree. The academic scholarship is renewable for four years provided the student maintains good and satisfactory academic performance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luther College
Scholarships to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000-$24,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses in the liberal arts
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international student willing to study in the USA
- Applicants with excellent grades in their high school
- Applicants must show evidence of good performance in SAT, ACT and/or TOEFL/IELTS/DET test results.
- Applicants must be aware that the academic scholarships at Luther College are very competitive and the applicants will be selected based on educational excellence.
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- Australian Alumni Excellence Scholarships for International Student, 2019 | Ongoing
Application Procedure for the Academic Scholarships for International Students at Luther College, USA
- There is no separate application for the award of an academic scholarship at Luther College, with the exception of the music or other discipline-based scholarships. All applicants meeting the priority application deadline will automatically be considered for the award.
- The award of the scholarship will be based on a thorough review of applicant’s admission file including applicant’s performance at school, course rigor, demonstrated need, teacher recommendations, musical talent if applying for a music scholarship and other established criteria.
Application Deadline: January 1st, 2020