Edith Cowan University Executive Dean’s MBA Scholarship 2020 to Study in Australia: The Edith Cowan University in Australia is offering the Executive Dean’s 2020 Master of Business Scholarship for international students interested in commencing study in 2020.
The scholarship offers some percentage reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU and aims to encourage international students to study their MBA programmes in Australia and Edith Cowan University their study institution of choice.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Edith Cowan University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: 20% tuition fees cover
Subject Eligibility: MBA programs at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Language Requirement: Please see the minimum English competency requirements of the school and be sure you can meet them.
You May Also Apply For: Moutai Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships Award 2020 at UNSW, Australia ($92,850 Worth)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for this Edith Cowan University Executive Dean’s MBA Scholarship 2020 to Study in Australia, you must:
- be a citizen of one of the regions identified above;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- study at ECU Joondalup Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be issued an offer to study Masters of Business Administration (J52) course from 3 October 2019;
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements and commence study in the Master of Business Administration (J52) in 2020.
- To be admitted into the MBA programme, minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional (work) experience. Please refer also to admission specific requirements
Application Procedures for the Edith Cowan University Executive Dean’s MBA Scholarship 2020 to Study in Australia – How-to-Apply:
Candidates need no separate application for this scholarship. The university will have to approve your ECU course application first and thereafter you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by the university’s Admissions Office. Candidates invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents. They can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Note: Citizens of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and/or Nigeria are required to apply through an ECU Authorised Agent.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020