Monash International Tuition Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020: Applicants are encouraged to apply for the 2020/21 Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) for applicants wishing to advance their educational career in Australia. MITS are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees on a full-time basis. The scholarship covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help successful students achieve their ambitions, regardless of their circumstances. The scholarships supported by Monash University help students from all background transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so that they can make the most of university life.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Doherty Scholarship at Australian National University (ANU) in Australia
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Monash International Tuition Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to note that Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on academic performance and record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained a good master’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must possess proven research and learning abilities.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership abilities and must be able willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Copenhagen for Science Graduates 2021
- New Zealand Scholarships programme 2020 (Fully-funded)
Application Procedures for the Monash International Tuition Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for their course, unless already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is required for both admission and/or scholarship via Applicant Portal. Applicants do not need to specify which application they are applying for as they are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarship (where eligible).
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2020