Doherty Scholarship at Australian National University (ANU): Applications are hereby invited from outstanding and eligible Students of high calibre with clinical qualifications for Doherty Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at Australian National University (ANU) in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is offered by the John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR). The Doherty Scholarship (Clinical) is to attract students of high calibre with clinical qualifications to pursue graduate research involving a clinical research project for a PhD degree at the JCSMR.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $27,596 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Medical Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Doherty Scholarship at Australian National University (ANU);
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a PhD degree program;
- The award is available for PhD in Medical Science courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a MSc degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Doherty Scholarship at Australian National University (ANU) in Australia
If you want to be enlisted in this opportunity program, then you are therefore recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the Australian National University (ANU) in Australia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application Deadline: Currently Open