Adam Smith Scholarship (International) at University of Glasgow in UK: University of Glasgow – UK is welcoming applications from high-achieving international students for Adam Smith International Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Glasgow has a number of Adam Smith Scholarships available for September 2020 and January 2021 entry to students entering the Adam Smith Business School. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £7,500
Subject Eligibility: Business and Humanities of Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Adam Smith Scholarship (International) at University of Glasgow in UK
- Candidates must be international students
Eligible Countries: Be a national of Azerbaijan, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and USA.
- Students admitted into postgraduate degree program.
- Eligible Courses: Courses available in the field of Business and Management, Business Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Social Studies and Media.
- The award is available for postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Glasgow, UK
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Adam Smith Scholarship (International) at University of Glasgow in UK
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on programme application.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Currently Open