Northumbria Global Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020/21: International students are hereby notified of the offering of a Global Scholarship for Postgraduate Students at Northumbria University, Newcastle for the 2020/21 academic session for a full-time study programme.
The Northumbria Global Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so applicants do not need to make a separate application. Scholarships are available for new students who wish to study at Northumbria University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Northumbria University
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate courses tenable at the universities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like:Monash International Tuition Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Northumbria Global Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with ‘overseas’ fee status and must be self-funded not in receipt of any sponsorship.
- Applicants must be accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne Campus, starting in September, 2020
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for admission into postgraduate programmes at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic qualifications.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor or master’s degree from recognized university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at Northumbria University.
- Australia National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020
- St John’s College Nathoo Bursary at University of Cambridge in UK
Application Procedures for the Northumbria Global Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2020/21
Applicants are to apply for admission into a full-time postgraduate programme at Northumbria University, Newcastle for the 2020/21 academic session. Applicants are to provide the necessary supporting documents during their application.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2020