New Zealand Scholarships programme 2020: Wish to study in New Zealand? Then you may consider applying for the New Zealand Scholarships 2020. The scholarships are funded through the New Zealand Aid Programme and administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade to help build prosperity, security, and sustainable growth in partner countries.
You can study programmes that will best benefit your country, while receiving ongoing support from a dedicated team. Your New Zealand Scholarship will give you a world-class education, lifelong friendships, and vital skills to strengthen your career. To apply, you may need to go through New Zealand Scholarships partner institution or apply directly through the steps outline in this post.
- Advertisements -
- Advertisements -
Scholarship Sponsor(s): New Zealand Government.
Scholarships to be taken at: Partner Institutions in New Zealand (get details at official webpage).
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
All applicants must meet these eligibility criteria, including English language competency and student visa requirements.
Students from eligible partner countries in the following regions may apply:
- Latin America
Students from Commonwealth countries may also qualify for a Commonwealth Scholarship under the New Zealand Scholarships programme.
Check if your country is an eligible partner country
As a New Zealand Scholarship student, you will receive funding for:
- full tuition fees
- travel between New Zealand and your home country (at the beginning and end of your Scholarship, and reunion travel for some students)
- an establishment allowance to help with set-up costs
- a fortnightly living allowance to cover basic living expenses
- medical and travel insurance
- private tutoring and writing coaching
- a research and thesis allowance for some postgraduate students
- a reintegration allowance to support you to settle back home.
Application Procedures for the New Zealand Scholarships programme – How-to-Apply
The steps/procedures to applying for New Zealand Scholarships Programme 2020 are as follows;
- Check if you country is eligible
- Check eligibility criteria
- Check research study subjects
- Check available research courses
The New Zealand Scholarship application process differs depending on which country or region you are from. You can apply between the application opening and closing dates for your country. To start application, you will need to check full details How to apply.
Application Deadline: Open annually (see specific dates)