The University of Melbourne is currently accepting applications from interested and eligible candidates for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, commencement in 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship is offered to international students undertaking undergraduate study at the University of Melbourne. The scholarship is applicable to all study areas.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fee remission of up to $10,000
Number of Awards: 1000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Home & International Student
DETAILS | University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship provides a fee remission of up to $10,000. The maximum value is offered to students who have one year (100 points) or more to complete. Students who have less than one year (or 100 points) to complete, the value will reflect the number of subject points to complete.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have applied for an undergraduate degree, or
- Applicants must be a current student in an eligible undergraduate degree
- Applicants be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Applicants must have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia)
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School an overall Year 12 GPA 9.0 or above
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants are to be inform that No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified