Academic Excellence 2019 Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney: The University of Technology Sydney, Australia is awarding Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for outstanding students with a good track record of academic achievements.
The scholarship is for applicants that have gained admission to study a postgraduate program at UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funded
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Each successful student will get 25% of tuition fees for the course duration
Subject Eligibility: Engineering and Information Technology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Open to international applicants
You may also wish to apply for:UTS Insearch Funding Scholarships Program 2019 to Study in Australia
Application Procedure for the 2019 Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- The applicant must commence a Masters by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS full-time and on campus in session 2020.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants are to secure admission to study a postgraduate engineering or information technology course at the university. Candidates are to check the postgraduate degree program at the university. After being offered admission, students will automatically be considered for the scholarship
Recommended Scholarships for You:
- Global Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland, 2019/2020 [Updated]
- Bond University Transformer Scholarships in Australia for International Students, 2019
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit a comprehensive curriculum vita, personal statement on why you should be considered for the scholarship position and a letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirementsof UTS.
- English language Requirement: Applicants who have studied using English language may fulfil the UTS English language requirements.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020