KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 for Recent Graduates: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduates for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020. The program is intended to groom fresh graduate into professionals in business areas related to the KPMG business and eventually integrate them into the system.
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
About the Company:
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
Recommended Opportunity for You: MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 (Full Scholarship at McGill University)