Curtin University International Merit Scholarships 2020 in Australia: International students from all nationality are here invited to apply for the International Merit Scholarships 2020 at Curtin University, Australia. Aimed at high achieving students from across the globe, the scholarship is a way encouraging international students to pursue their education dream in Australia; and their choice of world-class university such as Curtin University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Curtin University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Fee Reduction.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: AUD$10,000 plus or 25% of tuition
Subject Eligibility: All subjects offered by the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible (Australians are exempted)
Apply Also For: International Students Scholarship at University of Westminster, 2019/2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International applicants from any nationality (except Australian) are eligible to apply
- Applicants should be undergraduate and master students enrolled in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants should be not just an international student, but full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Applicants should be students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Applicants must be students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Applicants must students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
Applications should take note of the following;
- To study at Curtin, you must meet Curtin University’s admission requirement.
- Before starting the process for admission, students must meet minimum English language requirements for their course.
Suggested For You:
- Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2019 Curtin University Engineering Scholarships in Australia
- International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, UK.
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The Curtin University is awarding up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 eligible students (25% of their first year of tuition). To keep the award, the recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period.
Application Procedures for the Curtin University International Merit Scholarships 2020 in Australia – How-to-Apply:
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for this grant, on the condition that they are enrolled in a degree program at the university. Hence, candidates are required to apply online for their chosen undergraduate or master program.
Applicants would be required to upload the following documents along with their applications; Academic transcripts/certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents as academic IELTS, TOEFL results or other recognised English test results.
Visit Official Webpage to Apply
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
[…] You may also like: Curtin University International Merit Scholarships 2020 in Australia […]
I want participat
I am interested in your admission 2019-2020