Studying at a world-class institution of higher learning has been the dream of most students with great passion for qualitative and affordable education. International Students Scholarships at the University of Northampton, United Kingdom is open to attract and give opportunity to international students with outstanding academic standing to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the University.
The University of Northampton, a foremost world-class university with excellent learning facilities and staffs coupled with exceptional student service offers a number of degree programs with several extracurricular programs for its students. The University was established in 1999 through the amalgamation of a number of training colleges, a public university who gained full university status in the year, 2005.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Northampton
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 30% tuition fee reduction
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship is for all courses offered at the University of Northampton
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
You can also apply: Fully Funded Swiss Government Global Excellence Awards 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicant students from overseas country outside the European Union are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies are all eligible to apply for a scholarship position.
- Applicant must be a registered full-time student to be awarded the scholarship.
Applicants are to note that the scholarship award will be given based on previous academic achievements. Also the following supporting documents are to be attached during the application process
- Supporting Documents required: Curriculum vitae (CV) scanned copies of academic credentials and transcripts, English language proficiency proof (TOEFL or IELTS test score) are to be submitted during the application process.
- Admission Requirements: To be qualified for a bachelor’s programme, A-Levels result is required while for a postgraduate programme, a bachelor’s certificate is required.
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, United Kingdom.
Applicants are to note that there is no formal application for the scholarship award. Applicants are only required to get admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme of the University and if successful, they will informed of their scholarship through an offer letter.
Applicants can apply through UCAS application portal or through direct application to the university.