International Student Entrance Scholarship Awards at York University: International students with excellence academic records are hereby invited to apply for the York University International Student Entrance Scholarship Awards for the next academic session.
These scholarships and awards are for applicants with an exceptional academic profile, and who demonstrate leadership through community service or excellence in the arts or sport. Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for York entrance awards and scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): York University.
Scholarships to be taken at: York University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships/Part scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Depending on the eligibility, please see official webpage
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: Refer to admission details on official webpage.
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements: To be eligible for the International Student Entrance Scholarship Awards at York University, applicants;
- Must be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall 2020
- Must have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- Must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Candidates must speak to their school guidance counsellor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated
- The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
- Mathematics Scholarships for International Students at University of Waterloo, Canada
- International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ, Australia
- International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, UK.
Application Procedures and Timelines:
Applicants who meet the eligibility conditions as stated above are advised to make move and get their nomination from the High school where they graduated from and also;
- Upload one letter of recommendation
- Ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile), by February 1, 2020 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
- Complete and submit the online International Student Scholarship Application by February 1, 2020 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
- Award winners will be notified by May 1, 2020.
Visit: Official Scholarship Website for Further Details