University of Leeds Global Excellence Awards in UK 2020: The University of Leeds in the United Kingdom has announced open the international excellence scholarship program which is aimed to encourage highly intelligent students to study at the university. The university through its numerous scholarship programs have been able build a world-class standard for itself since it attracts high performing students across the globe with willingness to explore.
Applicants willing to study in the UK on partial-free opportunities can take advantage to apply for the university of Leeds Global Excellence Awards after enrolling for a degree program with them.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Leeds, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate level
Slots: About 2 scholarships are available
Scholarship Worth: $7000 worth of funding.
Subject Eligibility: Degree programs in School of Sociology and Social Policy of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Opportunities open for International Students.
English Language Requirement: Candidates from non-English speaking nations will need to provide proof of language ability.
Considering Applying Also For:
- International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
- Kent State University Global Excellence Scholarships in USA 2020
- Fully Funded Swiss Government Global Excellence Awards 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Applicants to be considered for the University of Leeds Global Excellence Awards in UK 2020 you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Sociology and Social Policy Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Sociology and Social Policy.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
Application for the University of Leeds Global Excellence Awards in UK 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline. Applicants can download and submit the award application form to email@example.com.
Supporting Documents would include copies of academic transcripts, certificates, curriculum vitae, proof of English language ability, statement of purpose, etc.
Visit Official Scholarship Webpage to Start Application.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
To follow up on this opportunity and get new updates in your inbox you can SIGN UP NOW . Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.