University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship 2019/2020: Students interested in taking their Masters degree program (course-based) at the University of Technology Sydney are encouraged to take an advantage of ongoing tuition discount of up to 20% plus other benefits. The university has decided to put this scholarship forward to avail international students the opportunity of studying with less financial burden and bring out the genius in them as they prepare for an excellence research career as their interest may be.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters by Coursework
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship gives about 20% tuition discount
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduates degree courses (course-based only).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Candidates may need to present proof of English language ability.
See Ongoing Scholarship People Also Apply For>>> University of Canberra Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019
General Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidate’s country of origin should be in the Latin America region.
- Candidates must be pursuing or intend to pursue a postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Candidates should complete a recognized undergraduate degree or an equivalent or higher qualification with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.
- Candidates must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus;
- Candidates must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS;
- Candidates must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
- If a student’s country language is not English, then demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must.
- Merit Scholarship for International Students at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- RMIT Lonsdale Education Support for International Students in Australia 2020
- University of Queensland Scholarships for Excellence in Humanities and Social Sciences
Application Procedures for the University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship 2019/2020 – How-to-Apply:
To be qualified for the University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship, candidates are at this point only required to enrol in a postgraduate coursework degree program as additional application is not required. Successful participants will automatically be considered for the grant.
Note: As part of the application procedure, applicants will have to submit evidence of academic and professional qualifications that shows their potential to pursue a degree course.
visit: Official Scholarship Webpage
Application Deadline: Applications portal are currently open for 2020 intake.