Postgraduate Scholarship for Africans 2020 at Kampala International University: Applications are hereby invited from interested and eligible students to apply for the Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 at Kampala International University. The scholarship is open for masters students based on certain eligibility conditions in the 2020/2021 session
Kampala International University (KIU), private chartered University, founded in 2001 in the Republic of Uganda is a member of the Association of Africa Universities, the Association of Commonwealth Universities as well as the Inter University-Council of East Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kampala International University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Kampala International University, Uganda.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Uganda.
- University of Adelaide International MSc & PhD Scholarships in Australia, 2019
- International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, UK.
- International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
Scholarship General Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of Uganda
- Applicants must be 1st Class and 2nd Class Upper Graduates to pursue a Masters degree under the University Staff Development Scheme in the described fields for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Applicants need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Scholarship for Africans 2020 at Kampala International University – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the link provided to apply for the scholarship;
Email your CV and academic documents to the following email; email@example.com Or call Tel: +256 700 579194 for any inquiries