International Students Affiliated Fellowship Master’s Program, 2020: Applications are hereby invited from qualified international students to apply for the Affiliated Fellowship Master’s program to be taken at The University of British Columbia, Canada. The Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is offering about fifty (50) Affiliated Fellowships to deserving international students for a full-time study program and research which will lead to the award of a graduate degree. The Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies strives to elevate achievement and also enhance the education of graduate students in a global context. The University of British Columbia creates an exceptional learning atmosphere as one of the leading universities in the world thus fostering global citizenship that advances a civil and sustainable society and supports outstanding research to serve the people of British Columbia, Canada and the world at large.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (UBC)
Scholarships to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $175 – $16,000.
Subject Eligibility: Master’s degree courses at University of British Columbia. However master’s programs that are based only on course work are not eligible to apply since they do not include a significant research component.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students.
You may also like:2020 International Freshman Scholarship to Study in America
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international student willing to study at The University of British Columbia, Canada
- Applicants must be students with good academic records
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree in their home countries with good grades.
- Applications must be submitted on the application forms.
- Applicants for the Affiliated Fellowships Master’s Program must be aware that the scholarship is very competitive and the applicants will be selected based on educational excellence.
- 2020 World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students at the Netherlands
- Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship 2020/2021 for Postgraduate Studies
Application Procedure for the International Students Affiliated Fellowship Master’s Program, 2020
- Applicants for the Affiliated Fellowship Master’s Program have no specific criteria (unrestricted) while other scholarships have some kind of affiliation or special research focus as part of the criteria for the scholarship.
- All Applicants in the Affiliated Fellowships competition are automatically considered for unrestricted awards.
- Applicants are advised to review the list of criteria=based affiliated awards at the end of the application to determine if they meet any of these awards’ criteria.
- Applicants are to check in their Affiliated Fellowships application the award numbers for the affiliated awards for which they are eligible.
- Applicants are to note that all applications are done online.
Visit the Official Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2019
This is absolutely awesome.
Looking forward to being part of the programme
We are glad the information helped you, regards and best wishes
[…] You may also like:International Students Affiliated Fellowship Master’s Program, 2020 […]
[…] International Students Affiliated Fellowship Master’s Program, 2020 […]
As I am completing my master’s degree by this year 2019/2020 , am I allowed to apply for PHD
I think the eligibility spells out masters degree for this scholarship