2020 University of Tasmania Tuition Award Scholarships for International Students: The University of Tasmanian in Australia is offering the Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS) for international students wishing to commence studies (undergraduate or postgraduate) at the university in the coming academic session 2020/2021.
The Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS) provides commencing international students with a 25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of their course (provided satisfactory grades are maintained).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Tasmanian.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Tasmanian, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Fee Cover.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 25% Tuition fees reduction.
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered by the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: For admission purpose, candidates will be required to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
Consider Also to Apply For:
- University Of Newcastle Science Scholarships for International Students, 2019
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Tasmanian International Scholarship 2020;
- Students have to enrol for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university
- Students must generally possess good academic records. Applicants will require to have the equivalent of an overall B+ average or higher in their previous degree and also fulfil the other admission requirementsof the university.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate leadership abilities and show commitment to study for higher degrees.
Application Procedures for the 2020 University of Tasmanian Tuition Award Scholarships for International Students – How-to-Apply:
There is no separate application for the University of Tasmania Tuition Award Scholarships as eligible students will be automatically considered for the grant students after taking an admission to the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
Document Requirement: The university may ask you for a copy of passport and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended
Application Deadline: See closing dates for admission processes.