2020 International Freshman Scholarship to Study in America: Applications are invited from international students who are freshmen in Texas A&M University to apply for the International freshman scholarship for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship aims at supporting great talents all over the world who possess great academic credentials and are enthusiastic about taking their career to a new level. Texas A&M University opened its doors in 1876 as the first state public higher institution of learning which has grown to become a great institution with distinction in research and academic experience. The university is dedicated to the discovery, development, communication and application of knowledge in a wide range of academic and professional fields. Texas A&M has the mission of developing new understandings through research and creativity. It prepares students to assume roles in leadership, responsibility and service to humanity. The university welcomes and seeks to serve persons of all racial, ethnic and geographic groups as it addresses the needs of an increasingly diverse population and a global economy.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Texas A&M University
Scholarships to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Courses available at the undergraduate level at Texas A&M University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international freshmen
You may also like:University of Glasgow PGT Excellence Scholarship Award, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international freshmen applying for an undergraduate course at the university
- Applicants must ensure that they have a test score that see them get the scholarship as the test score is important component considered in the review process.
- Applicants must show great leadership ability, community service, special talents, first generation college status and academic achievement under difficult circumstances.
- Applicants must be aware that the fully-funded scholarships at Texas A&M university is highly competitive and successful applicants will be selected based on academic merits
- Merit-Based International Student Scholarships at University of Alabama, USA
- Special Research Fund PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries Students
Application Procedure for the 2020 International Freshman Scholarship to Study in America
- Each applicant is to submit his/her unique application for the scholarship
- Applicants must ensure that they use their full legal name
- Applicants are to answer all questions completely including financial questions
- Applicant are to write about themselves outlining why they should be awarded the scholarship
- Applicants are to submit a written essay and also submit their test scores, transcripts and other admission documents as required.
- Applicants must ensure that they send in their application to the address below:
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77842-3014
- Applicants for the scholarship must be fluent in both spoken and written English Language so as to be able to learn effectively as the taught courses are in English
Application Deadline: 1st December, 2019