International Students Scholarships 2020 for Masters Studies at UCD: The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is inviting applications from eligible students globally to access the MSc Merit Based Scholarships for International Students 2020 edition which covers up to 50% of the tuition fees per candidate.
These scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
Scholarships to be taken at: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters).
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee cover.
Subject Eligibility: All Subject Areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
English Language Requirements: Candidates should check all the English language requirements for study enrolment at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
Apply Also For:
- Future Students Scholarships 2020 for International Students at Southern Cross University, Australia
- University of Sydney Business School International Awards in Australia 2019
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria;
- International students are eligible to apply for the endowment.
- Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full time MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying for the grant.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
- MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of 630 or higher before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
Application Procedures for the International Students Scholarships 2020 for Masters Studies at UCD
How-to-Apply: It is required that applicants first apply for admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form in full (UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application. Candidates should also attach and submit all relevant documents that will aid their application.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020