Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021: KPMG is inviting applications from suitably qualified young graduates who wish to be part of the KPMG working environment for a Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021. The KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 is targeted at recent graduates who have completed or about to complete their national youth service programme.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Program Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021.
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Program Type: Graduate Trainee (Full-Time).
Program Duration: Permanent
Program Basic Qualification: B.Sc (Second Class Upper).
Slots: Not stated
Req No: 100702BR
- Meadow Hall Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for Young Graduates – Apply
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for Young Graduates in Nigeria
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of Second Class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Procedures for the Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 at KPMG for Nigerians – How-to-Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Stated