GIC International Students Scholarship Programme, 2019/2020: Applications are invited from brilliant students all over the world to apply for scholarship award in Singapore. GIC is committed to providing access to many resources dedicated to both formal and informal learning aimed at ensuring continuous growth and work preparation. The scholarship offer provides applicants with the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses including Accountancy, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Sciences and Liberal Arts. Also successful applicants will be supported in the pursuit of their passions, quest for knowledge and diverse experiences. The scholarship award is in two categories which are the mid-term and full-term scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GIC
Scholarships to be taken at: Singapore
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fees, return airfare, sponsorship of other range of learning opportunities
Subject Eligibility: Courses not limited to Accountancy, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Sciences and Arts
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students.
You may also like:International Students Scholarship Program 2020 at Duke University, USA
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international student passionate about advancing his/her educational career.
- Applicants with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership potentials
- Applications must be submitted on the application forms.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the applicants will be selected based on educational merit.
- Scholarships for International Students at Saint Joseph’s University, USA
- Monash University Women in Engineering Global Scholarships in Australia 2020
- Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships 2020 (International Students Awards to Study in Canada)
Application Procedure for the GIC International Students Scholarship Programme, 2019/2020
- Applicants must submit and online application form provided for the purpose of the GIC scholarship.
- Applicant must ensure that they also make available supporting documents required.
- All applications must be duly completed and submitted before the application deadline
Visit the Official Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020
[…] GIC International Students Scholarship Programme, 2019/2020 […]
I would be grateful if you could grant me scholarship to study in Australia