Monash University Women in Engineering Global Scholarships in Australia 2020: In a way to encourage women participation in engineering profession, Monash University in Australia has put forward a funding support for women in engineering otherwise called Women in Engineering International Scholarships. All female students admitted into an undergraduate engineering degree program at the university are automatically considered for the funding support if they are eligible.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Education Support.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level and Double honours degrees.
Slots: 50 Scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: Awardees will be supported with $5000 funding.
Subject Eligibility: Any undergraduate single or double degree course at the faculty of engineering of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from any nationality across the globe
English Language Requirement: It is expected that all applicants should be fluent in English as the courses are taught in the language.
General Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants for the Monash University Women in Engineering Global Scholarships are expected to meet up the following eligibility conditions to be a to submit a successful application for this scholarship, the eligibility criteria include;
- Applicants for the Women in Engineering International Scholarships must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB.
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Monash Faculty of Engineering in Australia.
- International Students Scholarship at University of Westminster, 2019/2020
- IIE MSA International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards at Monash University
- International Students Scholarship at the University of Surrey, 2019
Application Procedures for the Monash University Women in Engineering Global Scholarships – How-to-Apply:
The Women in Engineering International Scholarships is an encouragement for women with interest in the engineering career through their enrolment for a study program at Monash University. Hence application for the award is not necessarily different from application for admission.
All applicants who wish to be considered for this award opportunity are expected to take admission in the undergraduate engineering program at Monash University. After an applicant has been offered a successful admission status, he/she will also be considered automatically for the opportunity through the admission applications.
Visit: Official Scholarship Webpage for Further Details.
Applications Deadline: November 6, 2019
For a better experience SIGN UP NOW to be enrolled for email scholarship notification. You must login to your email and confirm signup to be sure you are enrolled.