International Students Scholarship Program 2020 at Duke University: Duke University in USA is welcoming applications for the A.B. Duke Scholarship Program which offers high performing international students the opportunity to study at the institution on full education support. The scholarship provides merit-based financial aid together with necessary mentorship to intellectually adventurous and curious students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Duke University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Duke University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Subject Eligibility: All subjects
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirements: The university accepts any of the Duolingo English Test, the IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System), the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English), and the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Eligibility: Applicants Interested in the A.B. Duke Scholarship Program must have to meet the following eligibility conditions, applicants;
- Need to obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, a foreign citizen must furnish his or her home country’s U.S. consulate with proof of ability to meet educational expenses, along with a certificate of eligibility for a visa application (the I-20 form).
- have excellent grades from previous educational program
- must be fluent in English Language
- must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by February 1.
- SAT and ACT score required.
Application Procedures for the International Students Scholarship Program 2020 at Duke University – How-to-Apply:
All applicants who apply and are accepted for undergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for this award as well as other merit grants.
Documents required for the application submission will include a CV, a copy of visa, SAT or ACT result, and English proficiency result.
- Deadline for applying to Duke University, is January 3, and the early decision deadline is November 1.
- For FAFSA: early decision deadline is November 15, and the regular period is February 1.