Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships 2020: Trent University is inviting applications from eligible international students for the Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships 2020 for the session beginning September.
The value of the scholarship is determined upon assessment of financial need and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $24,000 per academic year (housing excluded) will be awarded to an international student entering Trent University from a UWC college who demonstrates outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential and financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trent-United World Colleges (UWC).
Scholarships to be taken at: Trent University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: cover international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $24,000 per academic year (excluding housing)
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Apply Also For:
- Shirin Fozdar Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2020 at Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Clark Honors College International Students Awards – Shephard Family Scholarships in USA
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the award, it is required that;
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants are needed to provide proof of English proficiency (or conditional admission through Trent-ESL: English for University).
Application Procedures for the Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships 2020 – How-to-Apply:
The scholarships are targeted at new entry students, hence, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at Trent University. After enrolling, students will be considered automatically for this education award.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020