Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Award, 2020: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship for the 2020 academic session to be taken at any accredited institution of higher education in the United States. The scholarship award scheme is a program of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The award enables students of limited financial ability to study or intern abroad while also providing them with skills critical to national security and economic prosperity. It is also aimed at encouraging students to study and intern in a diverse array of countries or areas of the world and also learning critical languages.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United States Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: Fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for US students
You may also like: Fully-Funded Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for Young Graduates to the United States
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Award, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States to be eligible.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students in good standing at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States including both two-year and four-year institutions.
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant during the time of application or provide proof that they will be receiving a Pell Grant during the term of their study abroad program or internship.
- Applicants must be applying for a credit-bearing study abroad programs in a country or area with an overall Travel Advisory Level 1 or 2 according to the U.S. Department of State’s Travel Advisory System.
- Applicants must be students with limited financial ability to carry on a higher institution education.
Other Opportunities for you:
- Success Scholarship for International Student to Study in Turkey, 2020
- TechWomen Programme for Women in Science Technology Engineering and Maths in USA
Application Procedure for the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Award, 2020
Applicants are to submit application by the student application deadline by submitting Statement of Purpose and Community Impact Essays and also unofficial and official academic transcripts.
Applicants are to ensure that both Study Abroad and Financial Aid Certifying Advisors have certified their application by the advisor deadline.
Visit the Official Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: 3rd March, 2020
I need your help from me to build up my dream.
Hi Mohamed, Please do well to apply. Best Regards.