2020 China-Africa Friendship Scholarship Program at Wuhan University: Students of African origin are hereby invited to apply for a fully-funded scholarship program, under the China-Africa Friendship General Scholar Program to be taken at Wuhan University in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship-China-Africa Friendship Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students from African Countries for six month general studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wuhan University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Wuhan University, China.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: All study level
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: The scholarship covers tuition waiver; Accommodation (700RMB/per month); Living allowance: ( 3000RMB/per month); Comprehensive medical insurance.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African students.
- 2020 Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship at University of Manchester, UK
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 (Full Scholarship at McGill University)
- 2020 French Government EIFFEL Excellence Scholarship Program for Foreign Students
General Eligibility Criteria:
- African studentscan apply for this application.
- Full-time applicants of African countries’ nationalities and in good health.
- Outstanding international students from African Countries are eligible for six-month general studies in China.
- Language Requirements: Score reports of English Language tests results of up to 80 for TOEFL and 5.5 for IELTS will be required from applicants for English-medium programs.
Application Procedures for the 2020 China-Africa Friendship Scholarship Program at Wuhan University – How-to-Apply:
Candidates applying for the China-Africa Friendship Scholarship Program 2020 need to register and submit their online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn.
Document Requirements: Applicants must submit notarized degree certificate and transcripts, One recommendation letters from, Scanned copy, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Valid English level certificate, Acceptance letter from, Performance certificate.