Bard Foreign Scholarships for International Undergraduates Programmes, 2020: The 2020 Bard Foreign Scholarship is ongoing for non- U.S. citizens who are passionate about their educational career and who are high academic achievers to apply. The scholarship seeks to support brilliant and outstanding students on the basis of financial need and academic potential. To be considered for the financial aid at Bard College, non-U.S. citizens and their parent or guardian must fill out the international student Financial Aid form and Certification of Finances form which is also necessary for admission process. Applicant are to note that the Bard Foreign Scholarship has a limited budget, highly competitive and will be awarded to candidates with exceptional academic qualities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bard Financial Aid
Scholarships to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000- $30,000
Subject Eligibility: Arts; Languages and Literature; Science, Mathematics, Computing; and Social Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be students who are international students
- Applicants must apply to study any of the eligible undergraduate courses at Bard College, United States of America.
- Applicant must be offered admission at Bard College to study a full-time undergraduate course
- Applicants with the capacity to construct individualized educational programs with faculty who are at the top of their career.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to undertake and complete an undergraduate course at Bard College.
- Applicants who are U.S. citizens are not eligible to apply.
Other Opportunities for you:
- Merit-Based International Student Scholarships at University of Alabama, USA
- Donald A. Wehrung Award 2020/2021 for International Student to study at UBC, Canada
- International Students Scholarship at Calvary University, USA
Application Procedure for the Bard Foreign Scholarships for International Undergraduates Programmes, 2020
- Applicants wishing to be considered for the financial aid must submit the International Student Application for Financial Aid and Certification of Finances Form. Both the student and parent or guardian of the applicant must complete and submit the form.
- All Application can be uploaded directly at the College portal or sent through email to email@example.com.
- Forms can also be sent via fax to 845-758-5208.
Application Deadline: January 1st, 2020